Tuesday, December 16
 
I was brushing my teeth this morning before I went to sleep and I realise that I'd made a mistake: I never used to call him Wubes. It was Wubbie (either way I don't think he liked it)... sweet wubbable wubbie, in, of course, an actually rather unwubbable way. But still, there it was, my mistake. And as you brush, your mind wanders, and I started wandering who else was called wubes... actually nobody, but then I started thinking about chubes i.e. the worst sitcom in the history of Singaporean TV, barring Masters of the Sea, but we'll leave them alone, they've been knocked about already. I was thinking: Why on earth would Tan Kheng Hua's character call her husband... something which rhymes with pubes? Unless, of course, that's just what she's been thinking about.

But.. What's there to like? Pubes? BAH. The only purpose I know it serves is the "trapping" of pheromones so that... well... there's a nice strong musk and all that jazz. But seriously, you'll not really going to get it unless your face is down there, or and if you face is down there, it's sure going to be a hairy situation. Long straggly hair that gets everywhere... the worst thing is finding it in bathtubs or on the floors and bedsheets of hotels. You just... don't feel very clean. If anything, pubes should be abolished. Nice, smooth baby skin IS the way to go.

But that's me brushing my teeth.

I was also thinking about this very blogging. If anything it's meant to be somesort of window to the man not too many people actually know lots about cos I don't always talk too much about myself unless I feel comfortable, but that's a given for most people anyway. But if I'm going to be honest, well, this is where I lose "friends". I'm quite sure my best friends have all known be well enough that I'm just extremely abrasive and insulting at times (throw some sarcasm/sarcatism into the mix) I think they're the ones who've managed to look past that. I mean, if I were just to shoot my mouth I'd be insulting everybody out there. But that's cos nobody's perfect. Especially Wubbie. Hmz... Or maybe cos I talk about pubes. Off subject matter really, but it ain't all out releasing of sexual tension as I know some are prone to do.

But we'll see. Is this where I lose my friends? If so... possibly, quite possibly, no loss I guess.

Sam... come back.... come back..... waiting for your call.

  

 

Comments: Post a Comment

ARCHIVES
December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 December 2006 January 2007

Stuff
Viv
Sam
Kakita
Pete
Raydance
Dexter