Tuesday, December 16
 
Well, one thing's for sure, I'm not going to do any finetuning soon.

Maybe later today.

Well well... There we have it, another season of survivor is over. I have a few stray thoughts before I go to bed:

a) Nice trashing of Lil... from the moment Darrah was out I was rooting for Sandra. Why root for Darrah? Heh heh heh...
b) Still, not much of a winner... rather uninteresting. Once again, the worthy ones don't actually win. Even Jon might have made for a good winner, tho honestly I still thing Rob did a way better job of playing people without having to resort to histronics.
c) Rupert... Rupert...

I went for some cycling today just so to lose some of that extra waist I've gained, but of course I don't think it's effective unless I stick to it, like all of these exercise programmes. Still, it's fun to go out there all alone, with the wind in your hair just going on and on. I think, right now, I can really ride with some good confidence... today I ran into a group of m*ts (well, not literally) who was taking up my whole lane... managed to stay as close to them as possible, getting a hand in the chest in the process which was light, but hopefully that gave them a warning. Idiots. Seriously, if you wanna walk on the cycle track, don't take up the whole land AND swing your hands around. What was more fun was being distracted, looking forward and braking swerving and continuing without missing a beat. That was cool. I am mighty pleased.

d) Lil was really DAMN IRRITATING. She should just go back to her boy scouts and read them bedtime stories. Seriously... you can set up a fire but you can't survive on less food? Or fish? What do they teach you in scouts? How to get lost? Seems to be the general consensus. CIP: Greg... but he's getting better ever since he's not in one.

I've been trying really hard to finish Runaway... resorted to a walkthru... but so far it's been interesting (most adventure games definately are, when compared to, say... playing hexagonal based games or flight sims or *shudder* golf) but the pixel hunting and some totally illogical bits of story don't help it much. Still... it's a good warm up... before the Broken Sword Trilogy.. WOOT! And of course, some CM4 on the side. Interesting how I only cheated once (to beat liverpool... quit twice) and managed 4th place with Spurs. It's nice to have a good set of youngsters to bring your team up. Dean Richards can just shut up, and ARSEnal won. Bullcrap.

I wonder what's up with KS... maybe I should call him? The movie thing... might be over already. Ah well... :/ Should put more planning instead of just imagning in cinemascope and then try to make Kak do stunts. It's no longer wirework when... you could describe the person to be skinny as a wire. No offense tho... you're putting up those muscles from swimming! Right? And that tan from monitor radiation with Gunbound and all that jazz.

I've been still receiving mail from sarcatism boy cos it can get interesting... today's was funny. He (and his delusions of grandeur) decided to design a t-shirt to wear to the LOTR movie trilogy screening. Of course, he's this really great designer! Designed many a poster for the army. T-shirt says: "I had survived the LOTR movie trilogy"(sic, and read it CAREFULLY). On the back are totally random quotes which totally make no sense, and have almost no reference to how grand his grand (butt numbing) journey is. Now THAT totally made my day. Not good cycling. THAT. Wubes (rhymes with pubes)... you just crack me up with your honest ineptitude. I shall refrain from replying to his emails... he is still prone to sarcatism... and I must get more. (He did send an Arwen wallpaper once, which I might have used if I actually use wallpaper. Good on him.) And of course, he is very proud of it. And it's off to the printers already. How nice the world turns. I wish him the best of luck. I shall watch my DVDs again! Yay. (Oh, he got first row... maybe second row seats too. Good for him. Bad butt AND neck.)

You know, I should make fun of him less. But what's the fun in that? Still... the t-shirt. You HAVE to see it to believe it. I'll try to get someone to host it. Something has to be said about how one can make exclaimation marks funny.

Possibly more later.

Sam... come back.... :( Come back...

  

 

Comments: Post a Comment

ARCHIVES
December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 December 2006 January 2007

Stuff
Viv
Sam
Kakita
Pete
Raydance
Dexter