Sunday, January 25
66 thousand miles an hour
 


You know, it's really, really unsettling when you have an awfully awesome dream when someone comes up to you and says, "hey, I think you should use -insert url I forgot- as your url. We've been discussion it and hey it's cool." No, it wasn't subtlethought or even anything on the list, but now it's never going to be on the list.

Of course, the problem is compounded when you spend your time dreaming about how you're going to be missing a lecture cos you just can't download the notes for them (downloading, might I add, from a stand alone terminal just for downloading notes on the NUS campus).

Upon completion of getting said notes, one has to then proceed (while discussing the state of the url) to go down a very tricky escalator sequence! Remember to hop from one escalator to the next, or be waylaid to utter doom! (Not sure where doom leads, maybe it's to the physics department).

Of course, to actually go to a lecture, you also need to pass through the requisite fear factor segment: sitting in a vat with a corpse for a few mintues (but I'm late!) and after that eating entire intestines (pig I surmise) raw from a vat full of them without using your hands. Of course I refuse to sit in that vat with a corpse (in which the tub next to mine has somebody, quite happily, discussing something with me, like maybe how the water's warm so jump right in.) Since I refuse, however, I wake up.

Argh! Pure animal angst! The failure to remember a perhaps winning url! And then not getting notes for my lectures! And a dream! Dreams return! What does this mean?

a) We need url.
b) School starts tomorow.
c) I might be having enough sleep, hence the return of dreams.
d) I need to read emma. <--- insight not gained from dream.

  

 

Comments: Post a Comment

ARCHIVES
December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 December 2006 January 2007

Stuff
Viv
Sam
Kakita
Pete
Raydance
Dexter