Saturday, January 10
Be my Yoko Onomatopoeia
 
Go here and feel slow

It's interesting to be so friggin sleepy.

EDIT: I'm not sure what I was thinking when I said I was sleepy earlier. I think it was the lack of sleep talking, but no, I'm not sleepy.

Furthermore, looking at the latest Fantastic 4 comic coming on.. I'm am wowed, indeed. 2004 must be the year of the FF (No, I shall not call them F4!! Grrr... friggin flowers), what with ultimate FF already being published, and Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo sticking on the main title. I'm no FF fan, but hey, with all this, it's easy to see where things can go. Scott McNiven (of CrossGen fame, as was Josh Middleton) is doing a SOLID job, and in the preview pages I've seen online I'm amazed. Add the fact that professionals came by the thread by the dozens (dare I exaggerate? yes.)... I think I'll be watching this title.

Not too late to prepare for the FF movie, is it?

And Tom Hanks as Iron Man! Is it just a rumour?

EDIT EDIT!!!!!: Did I say Tom Hanks? I meant Tom Cruise!!!
And yeah, those who did that relax thing feel free to enter your

  

 

Comments: Post a Comment

ARCHIVES
December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 December 2006 January 2007

Stuff
Viv
Sam
Kakita
Pete
Raydance
Dexter