Saturday, January 24
I'm Downloaded Engel Now
 
After all that buzz, it feels rather quiet. I mean... it was really hectic, alarms blaring away, the constant maneuvering and combat... all over. All that talking. Emotional highs and lows all happening within minutes. Over. All 12 hours of it, finito. It sure ended really fast. Sure, I could have gone ahead and tried to get all the pearls and all the photos, but... well... not as much replay value as KOTOR. Still, Beyond Good and Evil was a fantastic game, very very beautiful, and once I get a new video card I'll play it with everything at max just to enjoy the graphics and the action once again.

And the story. That's what makes a game, IMO. Story. It isn't about the rag doll physics all the amount of blood you can spurt. If your story doesn't engage me, I'll stop playing. For example, look at Never Winter Nights. Now, some may say that I need to give the story time... but with already somewhat sucky gameplay, there's no time, sorry. I'd rather fire up some good old adventure.

In other news: There's a fine line between confidence and denial it seems. Sadly, sadly, some people just don't get it. Anyway, this American Idol doesn't seem to have a real underdog I'd like to support, unlike Clay from the last one (until he got popular then I got bored)... but we'll see. Maybe I'll support jazz singer dude.

Alysson Hannigan IS kinda dumb. Ah well, she's cute. Raspy raspy voice!

From a week back: The New Paper had a 2 page report on oral sex. One thing which bugged me was the girl who was against it: Not because she was against it, that's perfectly acceptable, but the fact they she'd unfriend her friends if they ever did such an act. Not only that, she goes on to say she's ok with homosexuals cos it's a personal choice. So... oral sex isn't? And I wonder... what do homosexuals do to get their, let's say, fix? Well, maybe one day she'll figure it out. Maybe she's homosexual herself. Sad little thing, this girl from a JC in the west. I suspect it's near Ghim Moh. Really ah, some people... they need Socrates to spit in their face.

And now, the time ticks away... it's time to choose a new URL. Now, I haven't been blogging for a while (hence the rather short scattered blogs, of which I carry some thoughts forward until I decide to blog)... in wait for a new url for one thing... and the other thing being Beyond Good and Evil taking up a sizable part of my time. I hope to have a decision by tomorrow, with the 4 of us.

  

 

Comments: Post a Comment

ARCHIVES
December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 December 2006 January 2007

Stuff
Viv
Sam
Kakita
Pete
Raydance
Dexter