Monday, February 9
The 5 Best Vitamins
 
The Boy Next Door

If I didn't know better... well...

theory slut
You are a Theory Slut. The true elite of the
postmodernists, you collect avant-garde
Indonesian hiphop compilations and eat journal
articles for breakfast. You positively live
for theory. It really doesn't matter what
kind, as long as the words are big and the
paragraph breaks few and far between.


What kind of postmodernist are you!?
brought to you by Quizilla

This mind make things look somewhat different somehow. And I'm not even sure what they're trying to describe me as. (Haha, I hate postmodernism. I think.)

Anyways, links from Grace's blog.

  

 

Comments: Post a Comment

ARCHIVES
December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 December 2006 January 2007

Stuff
Viv
Sam
Kakita
Pete
Raydance
Dexter