Friday, February 13
That's Not how it Ends
 
Rocco Longazzano, tired of having no friends, September 4, 2003,
What's going on here?
Maybe I read this book wrong but I'm still the loser I was before I read this book. I did what this book said to do to the t, and nothing! I think this book is terrible and wish someone could tell me how to get friends. I'm desperate here guys. When I read the book I was confident and felt assured that I had what it took, but after several attempts I had to give up.
------------------------

Rocco, my heart goes out to you. Hint: Never, ever read self help books.

Direcow's Double Review Date:

The Last Samurai:
A movie pitched perfectly, engineered with great techinical skills. Fantastic casting, especially for Watanabe. Watanabe is FANTASTIC. He is pure onscreen animal charisma. 4/5

House of Sand and Fog:
Wow. Kingsley is both regal and fallen... it's hard to describe how everybody's performance in the movie was fantastic. A sad movie, without being depressing, and it's in no way predictable even tho you know it's going to be sad. 4.5/5

One day I write review longer!

  

 

Comments: Post a Comment

ARCHIVES
December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 December 2006 January 2007

Stuff
Viv
Sam
Kakita
Pete
Raydance
Dexter