Friday, January 19
rememberance on account of their scars
 
All this will go into the museum of my memory, the mausoleum haunted by ghosts of dire pasts. I lie there, my heart numbed, each beat a whisper of a secret nobody knows, but so soft like transparent gauze - nobody knows it's there, and nobody's there to hear them. But the mind races with a hundred thousand dreams of what ifs - and a million maybes, frozen within the body unmoving, unable to react to the stimuli of hindsight, a billion chess moves ahead, but no way to use them.

I'm so stuck in a moment I could very well sell glue.

That being said, this is tehemoblog only because I've nobody to really whine to that hasn't heard the entire story before. So here it goes.

  

 

Comments: Post a Comment

ARCHIVES
December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 December 2006 January 2007

Stuff
Viv
Sam
Kakita
Pete
Raydance
Dexter